Tuesday, March 25, 2008

catching up



So, we have been on a few adventures lately, one of which is to one of my favorite places... Disneyland!! So here are a few pictures from that adventure!! On the right we are waiting for the Nemo Submarine ride!
And on our left, our buds, Mike and Teesha!






Of course we had to have the picture of the star drain! I love almost anything star related. Always have and always will.



Making faces with Teesha! We had so much fun with Mike and Teesha! Thanks for hangin' at 'D' with us!
















2 comments:

Ambie T. said...

I totally thought I left a comment on this post a few weeks ago, but apparently I didn't. I was going to say... Tower of Terror baby!

Ambie T. said...

Hey Sara- We went through Golden Valley Charter School for homeschooling. It was a great program.

Snag a Button