Friday, June 12, 2009

JuNe 12.... already?!?!

Wow! I can't hardly believe that the end of the school year is here! As one of my cute kiddos said, "It seems like we just started last week!"

We had such a great time this year...field trips, adventures, drama, all rolled into one neat, little package. I took so many pictures this year, but can't really post them because of privacy issues with the kiddos, you know! :)

Now onto other adventures!

We will be closing on our house on Monday! Can I get a YaHoO!!?
We will then begin the painting and cleaning efforts before we come back to gather up a few loose ends. The movers are scheduled and the gear is ready..well, mostly. I still need to get some boxes and pack up a few items that are in the house...but other than that, we are ready to begin this new adventure! {well, mostly...i am a little nervous! so much change is such a small time frame...we will be fine...change is a good thing...right?...yup! you betcha!!!}

Today we had our end of the year luncheon and I was honored for my "...dedication and service to the school..." BIG surprise when I was handed this award. I am not much for large showings of praise, a little thank you in private will do me just fine! Needless to say I turned a million shades of red and got a bit teary-eyed. I am truly going to miss this group of teachers! They are awesome!! I love the tumbler with the pictures and notes from some of my faves!!!

1 comment:

Mom said...

YAHOO!!! I must admit, I'm having a hard time accepting the reality, but I am so excited for you both!

Snag a Button