Thursday, December 24, 2009

*~winter~*

Call me crazy, but I am really loving all of the fun things winter brings! There are so many lovely things to see and it amazes me how different the weather and nature are here.

I am sure by now that some are tired of the nature close-ups, but not me! So here are a few from an adventure to a place called Perry, Utah.


{i am not sure what this plant is, but thought it was beautiful with the frost hanging on it}

{reminds me of the story, the last leaf by o. henry}

{I thought this one was fun because all i did was tip my head and camera up to the treetops and focused on a branch further away...}



We were invited by some friends, {thanks treto family}, to take some family photos and then go to lunch. We went to a restaurant that we have been told about by many.

One person in particular was so excited and shocked we had never gone, so this photo is for her! {see liz, we did go! yummy!}

2 comments:

Lanna said...

My grandpa grew up next to Perry, Utah, in Willard. His best friend -- funny enough, the guy's name was Perry -- was from Perry. He owned an orchard and sold fruit from a stand. I remember visiting him once when I was about nine.

Liz said...

I am so glad you got to go to Maddox!! Northern Utah's best rolls!! If you go in the summer you can get yummy fruit too! Merry Christmas!

Snag a Button