Tuesday, October 12, 2010

*thousands of words*

the beginning of a beautiful adventure...

a work in progress! i {love} having friends with talents! a good friend of gailon's from work needed something and we needed something ....presto! a match made in fireplace heaven!

almost there! the mantel arrives this week!
CAN'T WAIT!!!



our first jars of tomato sauce that are from our garden!! i learned some really valuable lessons! let's just say that, well, steam is hot and can burn you...oowie!



a sneak peak of the cutest little guy!


friends are so fabulous, wouldn't you say? i can't imagine my life without amazing friends!


4 comments:

Lacey Jay said...

ooh, i love your fire place:)

sara and gailon said...

Thanks!

Karliiiiita said...

OHH! I love how you transform your fireplace:)
great job and nice blog..

try to visit my blog too. thank you:)

karlaforonda.blofspot.com

John said...

I like your blog.

Fantastic pictures and content.

I would like to share my blog. Please visit:

http://holidayinparadise.blogspot.com

Keep blogging.
Have a great time.

Snag a Button