Thursday, November 3, 2011

{attitude of gratitude}

I have much to be grateful and thought that I would take the opportunity to record them during this month of thanks.

day one:

i am grateful for my darling sweetie.
Gailon does so much to keep our home running financially. With me not working, our budget is tighter...but we make it every month! He makes sure that all is well. He makes me laugh! He has encouraged me in my efforts to go back to school...a big step!

day two:
i am grateful for a warm home and the joys of life.
It has been cold here, so having a warm home and all that is within, makes me happy!

day three:
i am grateful for helpful people within government organizations, like DCFS...
I have been working on some paperwork regarding our foster son Joey and a little project I have going on right now. In order to get dates and such correct, I had to call DCFS in Los Angeles. It is amazing how much better a conversation goes with someone who listens, is calm, and willing to assist. I spoke with the caseworker he had when he was with us...so not the same experience. I am just so grateful for those who are willing to go the extra distance to help.

Snag a Button