Thursday, June 19, 2008

Blogging World

Well, since school ended I have not really had only one day without anything planned from beginning to end! This is how my week "off" stacks up: Monday was a fun trip to Disneyland with the Nocella's. It was super hot, crowded, and crazy, but we had a fun few hours! Tuesday I picked up Seth from the airport so that he could hangout, I mean work, for the next few weeks on Gailon's website and stuff. Wednesday was filled with trainings for summer school and some ideas for service learning opportunities for our students next year. Thursday is going to busy with domestic duties and watching Kimberly. Friday is always busy with the boys coming over and Nocella hangout night. Saturday we have a couple of photo shoots. Sunday I am teaching the Gospel Doctrine class. And then on Monday summer school starts.

So much for relaxing a bit. What is that anyway?

Since I had a few minutes the other evening, I was doing a blogrney, (you know, a blog journey, going from one blog to another), and I found several blogs of friends that I have not seen in a bit. It was really neat to see how they are growing and, in some cases, their family too. This is truly one of the greatest reasons we have the internet, in my humble opinion. What a neat way to connect and stay connected with friends and family, don'tcha think so?

1 comment:

Nocella Clan said...

Too much fun. Now we have to wait awhile for Disneyland. I had fun last night. No hugs for you ...Hee...Hee...Hee!

Snag a Button