Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Papa!!


Today is my Papa's birthday, so we went to the cemetery and lit candles in some yummy chocolate cupcakes! One of his favorite cakes was Gailon's German Chocolate Cake, so we thought that this would work out well.I noticed as we were leaving that the configuration of Venus, Jupiter, and the moon made a smiley face. Not the best picture, but you can still see it.

One of the things my dad and I did was look at the stars and find constellations that we could discuss. Even when I was on my mission or away at school we would do this, so the stars have always had a special place in my heart. Makes me kinda think he was smiling down on me tonight.

Happy Birthday Papa! I love you! I miss you...

4 comments:

EvaMarieva said...

Happy Birthday! He has a special place in my heart-the first bishop I remember and being there when I was married (among so many more). Thanks for posting. I had a good cry and memories that I needed.

Nocella Clan said...

Happy Birthday Papa Musser, I wish I could have met you, I love your daughter and I know how much she loves you, she misses you so much!

Lacey Jay said...

Very Sweet Post! Hope that special day was filled with loved ones:)

Caryl said...

what a wonderful sentiment!

Snag a Button