Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hello? Is this thing on?!!?




Yes, it has been some time since my last update, but it has been some time since I have had a chance to breathe!! We have been so busy! So here is a quick update as I am on my way out to yet another activity!!!!








First of all, Kimmy came over for a visit! It was so great for Gailon to actually meet her! I thought that this was a cute pose, like she is saying, "Hehe!! I am checking out Gailon's screen!!" and "Hi Mommy!"

















Love that little one!!






Next we were able to shoot the Nocella's Family portrait!

Just kidding!! This is not the real one, that one is yet to come!! Updates coming later......

3 comments:

Nocella Clan said...

Kimmy is so cute, I feel like I know her. Maybe someday I will get to meet her.

See what happens when you tell me to wear no make-up for the photo shoot...I LOOK LIKE I'M DEAD!!!! I love this picture, I'm stealing it and moving it to my blog.

I'm glad you're back to Blog life, we've missed you.

EvaMarieva said...

I missed your blogs. Kimmy always brightens up my Sunday.

Suzie said...

Well its good to hear from you again! Missed hearing about your life!

Snag a Button