Wednesday, March 11, 2009

You guessed it!

The infamous A-Z Tag!!

Stephanie said I had to so here it is...

A--Attached or Single: Attached. 6 years in April!

B--Best Friend: Do I have to pick just one?

C--Cake or Pie: Ummm...depends on who is making it

D--Day of Choice: Saturday

E--Essential Item: Root Beer Lip gloss from Clinique

F--Favorite Color: Blue

G--Greatest Accomplishment: 3 college degrees, mission, marriage to Gailon, and a few of my friends would even say teaching for eight years!

H--Hometown: Long Beach, California

I--Indulgences: A soaking bubble bath or a motorcycle ride along the coast, or...

J--January or July: January

K--Kids: none...yet ;)

L--Life is incomplete without: So many things!

M--Marriage Date: April 12

N--Number of Siblings: 2 brothers and one sister

O--Oranges or Apples: Apples, I eat one everyday!

P--Phobias or fears: There are a few, none I am willing to divulge!

Q--Quotes: "Be still and know that I am"

R--Reason to Smile: Gailon, flowers, rain, snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes...

S--Season: Winter is my first choice

T--Tag 5 Friends: Any five who wish to play along

U--Unknown fact about you: I sang professionally, I even have a professional recording made in a recording studio.

V--Very favorite store: Williams-Sonoma, Sur La Table, Crate and Barrel, was I only supposed to pick one?

W--Worst habit: slouching

X--X-ray or Ultra Sound: Ultra sound ;)

Y--Your favorite food: Mexican

Z--Zodiac: Aquarius

1 comment:

The Olsen Family said...

I love it!. Things that I never knew and I lived with you a whole 2 months. We should go get mexican togehter and of course ice cream. LOL

Snag a Button