Thursday, January 8, 2009

Ain't that sweet...

After scouts, Gailon usually makes a run for the border with the guys and buys them their "fourth" meal.
Gailon, the saucy guy that he is, noticed this little wonder in his bag. When he got home, he casually told me that he had a little something in his jacket pocket for me and I pulled out the little sauce packet.

He asked me if I would marry him...... I am still thinking about it.....well, umm, hmmm, lemme see here.... YoU bEtChA!!

I feel so lucky to be married to my best friend! So lucky to be able to weather the many storms of life with him and come out on the other end laughing!

Love you!

4 comments:

B. Perky said...

Reading this kinda stuff makes me feel good. No matter what else goes on in my life, I got one thing right.

Suzie said...

LOL - you know Tommy and I have been married 8 years and he STILL has NOT proposed to me! Long story ... and we are even sealed .. thought he might just ask me then ... but NOPE two weddings and no request. SIGH. yup that is my man!

sara and gailon said...

I guess that means it was meant to be, eh Suzie!!

And Mama Becky, Thanks! You did a great thing! We love our Yenta!!!

Nocella Clan said...

How super cute is your husband? Mike put mine on a McDonald soda straw...our men and their fast food!

Snag a Button