Friday, January 30, 2009

Surprise!


My darling sweetheart decided to surprise me with tickets to Phantom! Apparently he had this all planned and tickets purchased in October. I recall him pulling aside a few friends and chatting with them, a conversation I was shooed from, as you can imagine.

What fun! This is the third time that I have seen it, my first at the Pantages Theater. I love this theater with all of the art deco touches!

We took my mom with us, of course, and had a great time! It was nice to take a break from all of the real life drama and immerse ourselves in the joy of the theater!

6 comments:

Nocella Clan said...

So fun, I wish we could have come too. I hope you had a wonderful birthday! We love you.

sara and gailon said...

We missed you guys! Next time!

Suzie said...

DUDE LOVE THAT SHOW!!! glad you got to go again! 1st time i saw it was the last 2 weeks of Michael Crawford!!!

The Olsen Family said...

I am sooooooooooooo jealous. I want to come out to LA sometime and see the show. I hope that you had a great time.

sara and gailon said...

I guess it is just one of the perks of living in LA. If you come down, you will have to let me know! it would be so great to see you!

Laura said...

I love the Phantom. He's not such a bad guy right? I mean, he can do whatever he wants with a voice like that and I'll still be his. :) What a nice husband you have.

Snag a Button