Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day and all that jazz...

This year we decided to go low key with the festivities. Gailon sent me a beautiful flower arrangement to school on Friday. The office staff loves it when he does this, I hear all of the stories of how their spouse has NEVER sent them anything, or that the only time he did, they were wilted and died the next day.

SO LUCKY AM I!!!! I love this fantabulous man that I was lucky to have been set up with (thanks yenta becky!) We truly have had a great journey so far and look forward to the coming adventures!!

We started our valentines day by going to breakfast at one of our favorite restaurants, Johnny Reb's, and I ordered a yummy green tomato and bacon omelet while Gailon ordered his traditional steak and eggs. We ran around here and there, got our hairs chopped, literally, chatting, and just enjoying the day with each other. We were up pretty late the night before playing games with the Nocella's
( thanks guys!! ), so we went home and watched a movie and fell asleep.

Well, this morning, Gailon woke up not feeling well and I had a cRaZy headache! Since I was released last week from being the Gospel Doctrine teacher, I was okee dokee to stay home too. So we made breakfast and took it easy today. We are both feeling a bit better, thanks to some needed rest and a yummy goat cheese and pepper pizza from Whole Foods, (one of my favorite stores!!)

Off to sleep, again!!

4 comments:

B. Perky said...

Missed you guys at church. Take care and not too much partying from now on.

Nocella Clan said...

I'm so happy you guys had some alone time!!!! We did miss you at church. PS, I love that game, we need to play it every week, ok twice a week, maybe 3 times a week. My team will be victorious....someday. Thanks for the goodies.

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a fun weekend. I am so happy that you and Gailon are so in love and enjoy each other more every day-you deserve it so much! (You were always one of my heroes growing up and my hero deserves the best!)

You do have me craving Johnny Rebs. Man I love that place!

EvaMarieva said...

the anonymous was me-sorry

Snag a Button