Sunday, February 22, 2009

And the winner is...

Uh, I don't know! We were not home to watch much of the Oscars because we were playing with a cute little guy, (thanks Z!) You can see some of the fun that we were having here.
Crazy weather too! I thought that it was going to be cold, due to the few sprinkles and clouds, but no! It was warm and kinda humid at Trumps, luckily it was not windy!!

I must say, I love being able to have so much fun with Gailon! (thanks andrew for being a fellow sherpa!!) LoVe YoU GaIlOn!!!!

Gailon was able to teach a photography class for Enrichment last Thursday. (I guess they found a way to get me to go!!) Anyway, he started a photography club on Flickr for anyone interested in photography that has some link back to the San Pedro Ward. So join the San Pedro Ward Photography Club and start posting some of your work! Just for fun, nothing serious goin' on here!!

No comments:

Snag a Button