Friday, February 22, 2008

Photographic Knowledge

On Wednesday evening, Gailon and I went to the most amazing lighting class. We were able to sit at the feet of one of the leading photographers, with over 35 years of experience and he has pioneered some amazing techniques. One of the things that I thought was interesting is that I knew more and understood more than I thought that I would about techniques and methods for great picture taking. We were also able to pick up some information for a few printing and album manufacturers. Great stuff! We really wanted to grab our friends and have them listen too, but alas...

3 comments:

Ambie T. said...

We found your compund! Actually it is a mansion in Honeyville. 9,300 sq ft for only $725,000! I forgot to mention the 5.35 acres! We are waiting for you!

Anonymous said...

how sweet of you to get us an early anniversary present! let us know when we can move in! tee hee!

Ambie T. said...

LOL! You've got it! Although, our version might be more like a barbie house!

Snag a Button