Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A to Z of me!!

Now here is the idea, copy/paste the a to z and then let us all know the a to z of you!

A- Attached or single: Defiantly Attached!

B- Best Friend: Gailon Tucker, of course!!

C-Cake or Pie: I love Gailon’s chocolate cake!

D- Day of Choice: Thursday, date night. Or Friday, Nocella night.

E- Essential Item(s): Bubble bath, candles, and happiness

F- Favorite Color: varying shades of blue

G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummi Anything!!

H- Hometown: Redondo Beach and Long Beach

I- Indulgence(s): Ben and Jerry’s, crafty things, seasonal décor, candles…

J- January or July: January! I love the winter time!

K-Kids: None yet, still working on it…

L-Life is incomplete without: my family, friends and the Gospel

M- Marriage Date: April 12, 2003

N- Number of Siblings: 3 total - 2 Brothers and 1 sister

O- Oranges or Apples: Pink Lady Apples

P- Phobias or Fears: I am not sure

Q- Quote(s): “Be still and know that I am God”

Reason To Smile: beautiful scenery, baby giggles, looking into my sweeties eyes

S- Season: Spring, things are starting to turn green, and Winter, I love getting bundled up!

T- Tag Six: if you're reading this, consider yourself tagged

U- Unknown Fact About Me: If I told you then it would no longer be unknown, now would it!!

V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Well, I was mostly vegetarian until I met Gailon, and now I eat a bit of meat…

W- Worst Habit: Letting what others say or do influence me negatively, cracking my knuckles, and biting my nails

X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds, just had one today!

Y- Your Favorite Food: Depends on who is cooking…

Z: Zodiac: Aquarius

1 comment:

Ambie T. said...

You are so patient Sara. Bless you an pass some this way!

Snag a Button