Thursday, February 7, 2008

Yeah A Holiday Is Upon Us!

One of the few perks of being a teacher is the lovely sprinkling of holidays! We have two such lovely holidays coming up. What to do? What to do? I know! Clean my office. That doesn't sound like too much fun, but I need to get a bit of organization going on here. For my birthday, Gailon presented me with a Cricut Expression machine. I am going to have some serious fun with this machine. Between my stamps and the Cricut, I may actually get some projects completed that I have been working on for the past little bit.

So many interesting things have occured in the past few weeks, that I must take a moment to pause and reflect on them. I have truly learned much about myself, my goals and aspirations, and a bit about those around me. I truly must say that there is nothing more enlightening than a trip to make things clearer.

My dear husband is still working on his classes and certifications. He should be done around March! I can't wait!

No comments:

Snag a Button