Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Another week, another adventure!!!

Well, here we are in the throes of yet another summer camp! Gailon is off to the wild wilderness of Lake Arrowhead with the scouts. He is there with an eighteen year old assistant, twenty-two year old part time assistant, and an on-again-off-again adult who is there to enjoy nature on his own terms. Oh the joys of being in the scouting “program”….

So where does that leave me? Busy, busy, busy!!! Of course! I am almost done with my classroom, now it is just a matter of getting all of the belongings of others out of the way and I will be done! Whew!

Next, I have been having a blast hanging out with my mom and the little ones! Today we are off on another grand adventure! Since I have slacked in my picture of the week adventure, (Thanks Teesha for the reminder!), I will have to post some of the adventures that we have had over the course of the last week.

1 comment:

Nocella Clan said...

I know scout camp can be overwhelming. Even though I don't have a boy in scouts I wanted to say thank you to you and Gailon for all that you guys have done for this program. I have been around watching you guys and see all that goes into camp, and honestly I don't think anyone knows how much you guys do and sacrifice for this program. I hope Jacob will have someone who cares that much about him, when he's in scouts. P.S I had fun last night. Also where's our 1 a week picture?

Snag a Button