Friday, August 29, 2008

We're Back!

Wow! We had a great week in Utah visiting with friends and family. We left early on Monday morning and came home on the following Sunday. What an adventure we had!
Our original reason for going was to return three young men to their home after their adventures with Gailon at scout camp, but we decided to extend the trip to allow for some visiting too.
We were able to visit the Adam, Caywood, Treto, and Alsup families. Not to mention our family members too. So much fun!

Now that we are back, we have had to get back into the swing of things! I can't believe that school starts next week! Where did the time go? My room is mostly done. I just have a few of the pretty details to complete, and were are off and running!

Other than that, everything is status quo. We are continuing to work on building our photography business. I can't believe how busy that keeps us! But it is fun and an adventure that we love doing! We have a wedding in a few weeks and have done several senior photos, as well as missionary photos. Love, love, love it!!

I must say we have truly been blessed with great jobs, a flourishing business, amazing friends and family, and the opportunity to do any and all of these things! What an amazing life we live!

2 comments:

Nocella Clan said...

I'm glad you guys are back. I can't believe school starts tomorrow! It seems like your summer just wasn't long enough this year. O.K you can have a nice weekend break in Sept., with your best friends ever!!!!!!

sara and gailon said...

I know!! Crazy isn't it!
I can't wait!! Two more weeks!
Of course we will need it after this next weekend, cause we have a wedding to shoot! So much fun!!

Snag a Button