Saturday, July 26, 2008

"Called To Serve"

See what happens when I get sick? I just can't seem to sit still or take a nap long enough to get better, so I update my blog. It is relatively relaxing, in the take-it-easy kinda way.

So, before I got this lovely allergy/summer cold thing, we had scheduled several photo shoots. Today's happened to be for a young man who is preparing to go on his mission and needed a photo to send in with his application. So, we took the opportunity and had Joe's session this morning. {After which, I promptly took a nap ;) }

Looks like a great missionary in the making!! What a blessing it is to be able to take the photos of those preparing to serve the Lord. Joe is such an incredible young man and we look forward to hearing from him as he enters this next phase in his life! On with the adventures!

3 comments:

Nocella Clan said...

Very nice!

Caryl said...

Great pic! Get some rest! Some rocky road never hurt when you aren't feeling well--I have to tell you I found the best rocky road ice cream out here! Whole marshmallows and big--sometimes whole almonds--and creeeaammmyy. I'd mail you some, but you know...
I'll just eat some for you and you'll have to come visit to try it! Get better!!

sara and gailon said...

Oh you make me jealous! However, I am about to try some peach pie ice cream! I let you know if it rates...

Snag a Button