Thursday, July 17, 2008

"Memories, Like the Corner of My Mind..."


You get the idea! I snagged this idea from a fellow blogger:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I have together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, just about anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you!

"...misty water-colored memories, of the way we were...."

5 comments:

EvaMarieva said...

My favorite memory with you is when we got KC. You were hanging out with us and we got our dog-such an awesome night! I have many more but don't want to reveal ages or embarrasing comments we made (we were too blunt as kids!)

Nocella Clan said...

I have so many great memories, but I'll share with the whole blog world about the time we went to Knott's Scary and we were laughing so hard that we both peed our pants(a little)that was a great night. No drama, just fun fun fun!

EvaMarieva said...

The drive in we went to was called "Vineland Drive-In" and it was off the 605 at Vineland-$8 a person for a double feature. A little drive but worth it.

Nocella Clan said...

I remember that one time you wrote that post on venting and then I went to comment on it and it was gone. Hey, what's up with that!?!

sara and gailon said...

I think it was a bit of a , well, uhm... intense post, so i removed it to revamp it...

Snag a Button